I’ve been ready to do some sort of a cleanse for several months now and have postponed it mostly intentionally. I did this because I wanted the weather to be gloriously warm when I made the shift to 100% liquid nutrition (although it really can be done anytime). I also wanted to be able to commit to eating less of my man’s raw Superfood kitchen creations and gourmet dinners, which are really hard to turn away. The meals he prepares are so mouth-watering and scrumptious, but I can survive on his Superfood smoothies and wild grass veggie drinks for now 🙂
Although I’m not planning my own kitchen creations in advance and am going with the flow, I had an idea of what I want to include (my goal is to drink all 25+ Superfood Beauty Elixir recipes in my upcoming eBook for final taste testing, yet alternate versions are fine). Not sure how long I’ll do this unconventional cleanse for, but I’ve wanted to for so long, and now that my commitment is high and I’ve completed 2 successful days, I’m ready to go full-on. No limits, no rules, and no boundaries!
What I list below is the order in which I drank it with excellent results. At least for these first 2 days, I wanted to start with a higher protein drink to ward off any cravings from the get-go and it worked! I am not usually someone to take extra protein, but I love the Warrior Food and feel it was a great choice – otherwise, the ease that I experienced both days would not have been nearly as apparent!
The organic white stevia extract powder (white powder, not green) that I used for all these recipes is made by the NOW brand. Sweeten to taste.
* Vortrapped (ORMUS concentrated) Spring water
* Mushroom Tonic Tea Elixir: Reishi, Chaga & Lion’s Mane, amla berry powder, vanilla bean powder, stevia & Celtic salt in a base of super tonic herbal tea
* Superfood Smoothie, multi nut/seed mylk with the 3 mushroom powders, little bit of cacao, mucuna, vanilla, blue green algae (Elixir of the Lake), spirulina, birch xylitol, Celtic salt, stevia, ice & spring water
* 2 T Vitamineral Green (HealthForce) + 2 T Vanilla Enhanced Warrior Food (HealthForce) + vanilla bean powder, stevia, ice & spring water
* 1 T Vitamineral Green, 1 T Vanilla Enhanced Warrior Food, 1 T Truly Natural Vitamin C (acerola cherry powder by HealthForce), approx 1 T Elixir of the Lake, vanilla bean powder, stevia, ice & spring water
* Autumn Earth Tonic Soup with extra sea veggies, olive oil instead of coconut oil, heavy on the Reishi, Chaga, and Lion’s Mane mushroom powders, with spring water as the base liquid
* super tonic herb tea (drank hot/warm, sweetened with stevia)
I felt really good throughout the day, it was a breeze! I experienced NO cravings or unmet desire even while I watched Christian eat a gorgeous Superfood salad. I only felt hungry for less than 10 minutes total and I think it was all in my mind, and did yoga outside on my deck for 30 minutes in the sun! I still stayed up late (that’s a habit) and my body felt like it had a super hard day’s work because I fell right to sleep and slept like a baby.
Day 2 – was out of bed at 6:15am! (not usual for me, and I loved it!)
* Super tonic herb tea and spring water to start the day
* Green Warrior: 4 cups spring water, 2 T Warrior Food, 1-2 T Vitamineral Green, 1 T Elixir of the Lake, vanilla bean powder, stevia, ice
* Fresh coconut water (1 coconut) – in the sun, in awe at all the trees surrounding me (pic to the right)
* Superfd Smoothie, multi nut/seed mylk with the 3 mushroom powders, little bit of cacao, mucuna, vanilla, blue green algae (Elixir of the Lake), spirulina, birch xylitol, Celtic salt, stevia, ice & spring water
* Vitamin C Beauty Elixir: spring water, Truly Natural Vitamin C, amla berry powder, maqui berry powder, vanilla bean powder, ice & stevia (pic above day 1)
* Autumn Earth Tonic Soup with extra sea veggies, olive oil instead of coconut oil, heavy on the Cordyceps, Reishi, and Chaga mushroom powders, with spring water as the base liquid
Got an amazingly refreshing 1 hour hike in today without feeling fatigued. Will get to bed early tonight so my body can completely renew and restore itself with plenty of time while I get my beauty sleep… I hope to naturally wake up early again tomorrow! 🙂