And that’s just for starters!
Dry Skin Brushing is a newer habit for me, yet already, I crave it now that I’ve had a taste of it. I used to wonder if it would really make a difference. Now that I have taken the brush that has been sitting on the counter for too long, I can see what all the talk is about. Stimulation of the skin sets in motion natural healing pathways within your body. How amazing is that? If you do regular body exfoliants and dry skin brushing, you’re on your way to achieving stunning skin in a short amount of time!
In case you haven’t heard what the benefits are for dry skin brushing, I’ll list them here. Even just reading a few of these will make you want to brush you skin for 5 minutes each day, whenever it fits into your schedule – yet ideally first thing in the morning! My advice: make a great effort to squeeze it into your busy day. Your legs, arms and torso will tingle with energy and you’ll actually FEEL increased circulation throughout your body temple.
* Lessens cellulite
* Increases normal healing processes throughout the body
* Cleanses the lymphatic system
* Encourages your body’s discharge of metabolic wastes
* Removes dead skin layers
* Strengthens the immune system
* Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
* Helps with muscle tone and more even distribution of fat deposits
* Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
* Tones the skin and body
* Rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin
* Stimulates circulation
* Improves the function of the nervous system
* Helps digestion
* Helps your skin to absorb nutrients and breathe by eliminating clogged pores
* Improve skin texture and cell renewal
* Enhance the detoxification process
* Prevent colds and sickness by eliminating toxins via the skin
* ‘Anti-aging’ practice; restores soft, supple skin at any age
* It feels invigorating and enlivening!
How to dry skin brush ~ You want to be dry and naked, prior to taking a bath or shower. Brush yourself starting at your feet, in long stokes toward your heart with a natural brush with or without a handle. Go over every part of your body and feel rejuvenated!
Skin brushing will enhance your health significantly! There are seemingly countless reasons to explore this simple beauty ritual that leads to dramatic and desired results. Keep it up for 30 days to really see and experience the changes.
Question for YOU: Do you dry skin brush and have you noticed any of the benefits listed above?