I received this “Lovely Blog” Award and am grateful to Ela with Ulterior Harmony Blog for awarding this to me. Much love right back to you, sista’! This is a post where I share 7 things you may not already know and you get to know me a little better.
Here’s what you do with the award if you are awarded
– You link and thank the blogger who awarded you (as I did above)–thanks again!
– Copy-and-paste (or download and upload) the award into your own blog post–a teacup of roses!
– Share Seven Things about yourself (there’s the content/structure taken care of!)
– Nominate up to fifteen other great bloggers (happy to do so)
– Comment on their blogs to let them know to come pick up their prize (I’ll do so right after hitting ‘publish’)
7 Things About Myself
1) I am entirely devoted, and passionately so, to anything and everything that I believe in and love. If you know me, this will likely be the first thing you’d say to someone if they asked you to describe me.
2) I was ambidextrous as a child and in the 1st grade, the teacher made me choose between being left-handed or right-handed. My unconventional choices began then and I joyfully chose left-handed.
3) I am a dreamer, an idealist, and believe the most extraordinary things can happen if we allow them to. I am a visionary, extremely hopeful, and think everything happens for a reason – and that there are no mistakes – just catalyst experiences and opportunities for growth. I have not always felt this way but life experience (and multiple tragedies) has shown me otherwise.
4) I am a very private person and a pretty shy gal. You may not recognize this because in my writing and online presence I am so straight-forward and direct, and the kind of girl who “tells it like it is”… but it’s true, really!
5) Hearing others make lame excuses for why their health or life isn’t where they want it to be is one of my greatest pet peeves… we all have the same power of choice and create our own reality, so take action and get on with it (if that truly is what you want)!
6) I’m really into self-improvement, growth, expanding and evolving in any way that I can. The choices I make revolve around this core idea. And, I immerse myself in information like Abraham-Hicks to reinforce this philosophy and improve my manifestation results.
7) One of my big goals in life is to be financially able to help young orphans internationally and children in poverty-stricken communities by drop-shipping them the freshest organic food, herbs, and Superfoods available to us and empowering them to see the light that can come from adversity (they would mix any powders with the clean fresh spring water available worldwide). Changing what we think of “drop-shipping” from the government or military and actually bringing vitality and health to those in need around our planet, safely (because many will be glass bottles, of course)!
I hereby pass on the award to these blogs:
* Christian Bates, Eco Lifestyle Expert, Herbalist, Raw Food Chef, Yogi
* Jill Bickford, co-founder of Living Earth Beauty, Natural Beauty Expert
* Angelina Elliott, Master Herbalist, Tonic & Tea Goddess, Raw Diva
* Amber Zuckswert of Epic Self, Pro Pilates Instructor (Virtual Pilates, too!)
* Audrey Barron of Be Bliss, Massage Therapist, Raw Food Chef, Health Nut
I look forward to how you respond to the award my dear friends!