There’s no better time than the present for taking control of your own health. If you don’t do so now, and if you choose to wait or put it off until ‘later’, then you may just be out of luck. Your health will suffer greatly unless you commit to making 2010 your best year ever. We are in a time where these choices cannot be postponed unless you want to succumb to the ever-present illness, dis-ease, and sickness. I’d say that’s a life of compromise and that we can do a lot better than this; we should not accept less than health-mastery for ourselves.
Top 7 Reasons To Take Control of Your Health, today! These are not in a specific order and the list could really be in the hundreds.
1) There’s a whole other level of health that most people have no idea exists. If only everyone knew how phenomenal ‘good health’ can really be! Absence of sickness or dis-ease is not health; mastering health means you eliminate the possibility of ever getting sick again and feeling radiantly alive all the time. Yes, read that again if you need to.
When you shift to this new paradigm (it really is an entire new way of thinking and living), your world will immensely change for the better and you will be living the best life ever! You’ll never be able to turn back to your old ways of living.
2) To disconnect yourself from the synthetic pill-pushing pharmaceutical industry that perpetuates sickness in innocent people. Take Superfoods to replenish nutrient deficiencies, restore your health, and heal the body. Understand that it is not a magic pill that will ‘cure’ you, but using food as your medicine that will hold this great power. Now, that is magic!
3) There is nothing more empowering than having control of your own health. You could have all the riches in the world, but if you are struggling to maintain optimal well-being, then everything else has less meaning. Being in control just feels different than allowing someone (like some unknown guy who gets paid the big bucks to heat-compress chemicals, fillers, binders, and/or isolated nutrients foreign to the human body to resell for profit) to make decisions for you.
This sounds obvious, but there is influence surrounding us in the media, corporate world, and from those who have deeper interests other than you. You really need to look at some one’s intentions when they appear to want to help you – what will they gain from it? What is their ultimate goal, really? Is their life’s work as a healer, or profiteer?
Empower yourself to never look back, only forward, and to make the decision now – just one choice could change your life forever. Go create your happily ever after.
4) Parasites are among us. The cleaner we eat, the more we detox, the less of a hold they have on us. Those that have reached the level of awareness after greatly reducing the parasites know that they negatively affect our mental and physical health to degrees that are almost impossible to believe. I’m not just talking about parasites with visual symptoms; I’m referring also to semi-chronic ones that are hidden (like nanobacteria), among us all, and that cause stress and irrational behavior.
5) So that you can pay it forward and contribute to those ready to receive this information. Once you have it, you’ll likely have a burning desire to share it – we are here to be of service, right?! Not everyone wants, is ready, or has a desire to be the best they can be (and that’s fine, for them) – so seek out those who have the same ideals as you and unite, bond together, and collaborate ways to positively influence large numbers of people. Think big.
6) Making conscious decisions about your health ultimately leads to living the most fun and sexiest lifestyle on the planet. Everyone who is here (livin’ the conscious life) knows what I am talking about. This IS the best life ever… and you won’t get sick of hearing that phrase (Have The Best Day Ever!) once you’re at this level. I used to get annoyed by this one so I know that health influences the acceptance of idealistic standards.
7) You are what you eat – don’t we all know that? Yet who truly listens and follows this guidance 100% of the time? Let the principle of pain vs pleasure inspire you to connect with your true self, your spirit, and your grounded inner angel. The combination of feeling good all the time and super-longevity is the destiny of humanity, so why not live by the Universal Rule: You Are What You Eat… just see what happens!
This list is for those who wish to take no excuses for themselves; who want the absolute best for themselves; who have high self-value and refuse to accept less; who believe their body is a temple that deserves the best foods ever; who continue to strive for health-mastery even when they’ve achieved health beyond their wildest dreams; and, for those that are part of this conscious awakening (conscious eating brings awareness, clarity, and purpose like nothing else) and are here to create paradise where love, acceptance, and abundance abound, everywhere.