I’m psyched to announce my next exotic retreat location…
COSTA RICA baby!
with Local Raw Food, Herbal Beauty Elixirs & Yoga + Pilates
April 20-26, 2014 – Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Let us transport you to a new way of being!
Live the lifestyle of your dreams in gorgeous Costa Rica while learning all of the skills you need to take the best care of your mind, body and spirit. Prepare for a healing and transformative immersion into Costa Rican culture with detoxifying and nourishing local organic raw food. Fully immerse in pilates and yoga training designed for your unique body and constitution.. Create your most epic self!
Bethanne Wanamaker & Amber Zuckswert offer world class retreats to help you unplug from the busy modern world. They will assist you in releasing all that’s weighing you down and inhibiting your true essence. You will be revitalized and refreshed, experience optimum health and create a much stronger connection to nature and yourself.
YOUR SPRING REJUVENATION RETREAT INCLUDES:
Delicious and Nourishing Cuisine:
– Fresh Organic Raw Living Foods (breakfast and lunch provided)
– One large “Living Box” per guest filled with fresh local fruits and vegetables
Mindful and Fun Fitness Classes:
Holistic Nutrition & Raw Food Detox Classes:
– Easy Raw Superfood meal and drink preparation classes
– Tonic Herbalism Workshop
– Healthy Raw Superfood Infused Desserts
– Samples galore!
Costa Rican Lifestyle and Adventure:
– Beautiful Warm Weather & Sunshine Conducive to Healing
– Group Jungle Hikes, Beach Yoga, and Swimming in the Ocean
– Manuel Antonio National Park Wildlife Discovery
– Rest, Relaxation, and Regeneration – Soak in a slower pace of living
Support and Home Life Integration:
– Weekly Group Coaching Support Calls for the 3 Weeks Post Retreat
– Movement Manuals and Recipe Books To Take Home
– Movie nights Featuring Inspiring Health Documentaries
– Fresh Living Spring Water on Tap
– Dance Party with local live music
– Closing Sacred Ceremony to Learn How to Live This Experience at Home
We’ll serve you, and show you how to prepare the most delicious
and nutritious fresh, local, and organic living cuisine!
Hold your spot with a $500 non-refundable deposit!