Who doesn’t love a delicious holiday cookie? I met up with friends this weekend for an amazing mastermind and brought these delectable raw treats to serve the group. Everybody loved them! I love these new cute cookie cutters I got, and there are some new holiday chocolate molds I bought as well for upcoming holiday recipes. Are you in the cheerful holiday spirit? These cookies will definitely make you happy…
Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups organic quick oats
1/4 cup organic raw coconut shreds
1/4 cup organic raw pecans (soaked + dehydrated if possible)
1/2 cup organic raisins
1/2 cup heirloom organic raw chocolate chips
1/4 – 1/3 cup Maca Chai Honey
2 tablespoons Herbal Coconut Beauty Oil
1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Optional: 1 tablespoon homemade organic peanut butter
MAKE IT HAPPEN
– Place all of these high vibe ingredients in your food processor except the raisins and chocolate chips. Hold those aside to mix in by hand.
– Process until your mixture is well-combined, taste test, and pour cookie contents into a medium sized bowl so you can add the raisins and chocolate chips.
– When it’s all mixed together, put the soon-to-be cookies on to a large cutting board and press the mixture semi-flat by hand.
– Place a layer of natural wax paper over the mixture and gently roll a small, flat glass / cup over the mixture like a rolling pin to flatten it; you want it to be approx 1/8 – 1/4 inch thick.
– Now, use your cookie cutter and get to work making beautiful holiday cookies for yourself and your loved ones!
DECORATE each cookie with raw coconut shreds and a sprinkling of Goji Joy or dried goji berries for some color to make it pop. I placed a raw chocolate chip a the top of each tree and on each angel cookie. Have fun making these like you did when you were a kid! Share these Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies with friends at the parties you go to this holiday season and bring people together through healthy raw desserts!
Serve immediately, or keep chilled until they’re ready to be eaten. Enjoy with the Cinnamon Vanilla Pecan Maca Latte – hot or chilled over ice 🙂