If you think you may have parasites, bacteria or yeast that have been plaguing your body, there is an effective way eliminate them. You don’t have to stay home or cancel all your social plans to do this “clean sweep” and you can be flexible whether you want to approach the cleanse gently or intensely.
There are many reasons to do periodic parasite cleanses; everyone today has them and they effect our body, mind, and attitude in various ways that you would never expect (or fully realize). We’re exposed to unhealthy bacteria in our surrounding environment; excess yeast is formed in the body as a result of too many sugars in the diet (along w/ other factors). Let’s knock out these critters with the HealthForce Healing Cleanse!
Products to Consume While on the Cleanse (they are part of the Level 3 Cleanse pictured above):
Internal Parasite Formula ~ 1 capsule = 500mg; ingredients: cloves, black walnut hull, wormwood herb, milk thistle seed extract, wasabi extract, enzymes (follow the instructions – work up to 10 capsules per day; sounds like A LOT and it is, but do it anyway to officially escort the bad guys OUT)
Intestinal Movement Formula ~ 1 capsule = 550mg; ingredients: rhubarb root, peppermint leaf, whole leaf aloe ferox (cape aloe), wildcrafted nopal cactus, ginger, wasabi extract, thyme leaf, oregano leaf, enzymes (follow the instructions, take as many as needed – they are non-habit forming)
Intestinal Drawing Formula ~ 2 tablespoons (powder); ingredients: wildcrafted slippery elm bark, marshmallow root, nopal cactus, natural zeolite clay, activated charcoal, plantain leaf, carob powder, flax seed meal, kelp, volcanic bentonite clay (start with 1 tablespoon and work up to several tablespoons per day; this is an INTENSE formula that does not taste fabulous in just water alone – see below for the most surprising way to turn this drink into something you will look forward to drinking. Those who’ve had the formula know what I mean, it’s not the tastiest, yet it IS necessary for premium cleansing so make the recipe below and the taste is no longer an issue).
These are additional products that will be supportive for your cleanse:
* Longevity Power products (especially Longevity in a Bottle – it’s like a tonic herbal multi-vitamin)
* Nopal Cactus (take as often as desired to regulate blood sugar, improve digestion and immune system)
* Açai Resveratrol Ultimate ORAC Antioxidant Extreme
Tips to escort the parasites out of your body:
1) Cut out all sugars so they have nothing to feed on; this is hard, but you will feel AMAZING when you succeed (NO fruit while on the cleanse). Eat leafy greens, soaked / germinated nuts + seeds, wild foods, superfoods, raw chocolate (that has no sugar), nut butters, vegetables, green vegetable juice, cacao superfood smoothies, raw sauerkraut, rejuvelac, miso soup (Autumn Earth Tonic Soup), nori rolls w/ greens & veggies & healthy spreads, and coconut kefir.
2) Consume aged garlic extract to knock the parasites, yeast, and ‘bad guys’ out; garlic is nature’s antibiotic
3) Drink super tonic herbal teas all day long: dandelion root, goldenseal root, Oregon grape root, rehmannia root, codonopsis root, schisandra berries and milk thistle seeds. Learn how-to brew up a super tonic herb tea. Get your herbs from a reputable online shop like Mountain Rose Herbs!
4) Support your body with a parasite cleanse, like the HealthForce Healing Cleanse described above. There are others on the market, I’ve just found this one to be the most complete, extensive, and effective.
5) Drink LOTS of spring water to flush your system; the zeolites are very detoxifying and you NEED extra water if you take them in any form
This is a commitment and you can totally do it. My energy and attitude vary throughout the program; parasites have a way of effecting our mind and body and the process of releasing them can provide greater awareness and a sense of upliftment (along w/ some grumpy moods as you detoxify).
**THE BELLY DRINK**
* 3 pints spring water
* bunch of ice (made with spring water)
* 1-2 T Intestinal Drawing Formula
* 1 tsp organic stevia extract powder
* 1/2 tsp Celtic salt
* 1/2 vanilla bean powder
* organic orange extract (couple drops); found at most Whole Foods and natural foods stores
Optional: add camu camu powder (this will barely get absorbed due to the drawing nature of the formula, but it will make the drink taste even better)
Blend on HIGH and enjoy. If you’ve ever tried Intestinal Drawing Formula before and didn’t like it, please try this recipe! The powder on its’ own in water is hard to chug down, yet this drink gives it a whole new delicious taste!
Cleansing these unwanted bugs out of your system can be a bit tricky, so if you’d like some guidance and support from someone who has not only done so for herself (that’s me), but for hundreds of others, please feel free to reach out and schedule a coaching session so I can help put this behind you!