Sweet Blue Sea
4-5 cups spring water
1 tsp Organic Raw Camu Camu Powder (Ultimate Superfoods)
1 tsp Truly Natural Vitamin C (HealthForce Nutritionals)
1 tsp MSM powder (Omica Organics)
1/2 tsp Elixir of the Lake (HealthForce Nutritionals)
few drops Marine Phytoplankton (Ultimate Superfoods)
few pinches Raw Vanilla Bean Powder (Ultimate Superfoods)
big pinch Celtic Sea Salt
1 tsp+ Organic Stevia Extract Powder (NOW brand: www.fruitfulyield.com)
Blend on high in the Vita-Mix for 30-60 seconds, until well blended. Let the foam settle, pour into glass jars and replenish!
Bonus Option: Add Fruits of the Earth (approx 1 tsp) (HealthForce Nutritionals) which will provide enormous amounts of anti-oxidants to eliminate free radical damage (signs of aging), green grasses to clean the bloodstream (without any green taste!), massive amounts of probiotics (43 billion strains, and total count) to heal the digestive system and allow greater nutrient absorption for clear skin. Keep in mind that many skin issues are rooted in digestive troubles.
Master Level Option:
1) Add tinctures of horsetail, burdock, nettles and/or herbal beauty elixirs like Chinese herbal extracts (Mountain Rose Herbs, Shaman Shack, or homemade versions)
The #1 shining star of this recipe is the Vitamin C (from camu camu powder & acerola cherries from Truly Natural Vitamin C). When you eat food or drinks that are naturally high in vitamin C, you will experience these results; the same cannot be said for ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is the synthetic version that will never give you the benefits listed below, no matter the mega dose you take.
Expect this perfectly sweet elixir of life to:
* Strengthen your immune system dramatically
* Create flawless skin and a youthful appearance
* Drastically improve skin concerns (especially psoriasis, eczema, acne)
* Improve vision naturally over time
* Give you lustrous hair with gorgeous shine and gloss
* Raise your serotonin levels (great for seasonal affective disorder / the winter blues)
* Boost recovery rates of any kind (mental = depression, all the way to physical = out of surgery)
* Speed healing of first aid issues, such as cuts, scrapes, bruising, wounds
I like to make almost a full pitcher size in the Vita-Mix, each morning. There is no serving size and you can drink as much as you’d like. Store in the fridge for a chilled drink later in the day and carry some with you in a glass jar whenever you head out the door!
The Sweet Blue Sea feels nourishing, deeply hydrating, and truly will skyrocket your health. Just get in the habit now and drink it on a consistent basis; create the morning ritual and have it ready for you throughout the day. Jump start your path in healthy living with a robust immune system and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to keep your body resilient and strong.